Telecommunications technology is evolving at a rapid pace to meet the growing demand of businesses to provide intelligent call routing, functionality and reporting. Whatever your size or industry, from single office to multi-site, we provide scalable telephone systems by trusted leading providers including Horizon, Avaya and Mitel.
With no costly hardware, maintenance or upgrades, Hosted Telephony offers an on-demand service with no hidden costs.Find out more...
We can provide fully refurbished Mitel telephony systems for your business at a fraction of the cost.Find out more...
SIP Trunks are replacing traditional ISDN connectivity all over the world.Find out more...
Hosted Telephony or Hosted PBX has quickly become one of the most popular telephone solutions for business. With no costly hardware, maintenance or upgrades it offers an on-demand service with no hidden costs. The system can be configured quickly and handed over to employees to manage via an online intuitive portal. Benefits of using Hosted Telephony
- Ease of installation, configuration and low maintenance makes this an attractive solution for people with limited technical know-how
- On demand scalability enabling increased capacity when and where needed
- Each user has access to a convenient web portal to configure the system at any time from anywhere
- Calls can be diverted to anywhere in the world
- Minimal capital outlay, competitive call costs and free feature upgrades make this a cost effective OPEX solution
- Call management reporting and customised call reporting give you real time statistics on how many calls you are making, receiving, how they are being handled and by whom
Mitel networks provide market leading feature rich business telephony solutions. We can provide fully refurbished Mitel telephony systems for your business at a fraction of the cost if bought new. All refurbished phones, telephone systems, circuit cards and components go through a rigorous refurbishment process that bring the components to original specification and are underpinned by a full warranty. We can also offer replacement or repair services on your existing Mitel phone systems.
SIP Trunks are replacing traditional ISDN connectivity all over the world. SIP stands for session initiation protocol, which is the protocol that controls voice data connections instead of an ISDN or analogue phone lines. SIP Trunks will carry voice calls like ISDN circuits, however typically at a much lower cost. Benefits of SIP Trunks
- Maintain the features of your PBX while benefitting from lower line rental costs
- Fully scalable enabling improved collaboration and productivity of your workforce
- Increase capacity when and where needed on a per SIP channel basis
- Flexible and reliable, calls can be rerouted to other offices or mobiles in the event of power or circuit outages